Missionary Scripture :)

My Purpose - To invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored Gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and his Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end! (Preach My Gospel, Page 1)

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pictures in Alegrete, Brazil May 18, 2015

Penguins Cereal

 My MTC Companion lives in our same house
Family Home Evening!

In my personal study I made a list of scriptures that we can use to invite people to follow our savior´s example and be baptized. It was cool because I realized that in 3rd Nephi there are whole bunches of scriptures inviting us to follow Jesus´s example so that we can be happy with our families forever. Another cool thing that a member showed us was that with the book of Mormon in Portugues the book cover spells the invitation to pray ´´orem´´ (O livRo dE mórMon).

No comments:

Post a Comment